26 februari 2022

Pelgrim

 Kiekeboe, ik kiek ook noar oe!


I am the Bard. I am the shapeshifter. 
I came from the Otherworld to make your dream a reality. 
I will be any identity I need to be to make your story become real. 
I am the bard and I will become you or anyone that was before us to tell the story that has to be told. 
I am your fantasy, your deepest dream, I am the storyteller. 
I will tell the story where you run out of words and visions. 
I see what you want to share. 
I am the bard, I am the Myth, the Story, and the Tale. 
Tell me where you want to travel and I will visualize it for you! 
Because I am the Bard from the Otherworld and I will tell your Tale when you run out of words. 
I Home where you can only dream. 




Grotere formaten en alle mogelijke materialen via Werk aan de Muur


Limited editions geprint op Fine Art papier op A3 of A4 formaat,

gesigneerd, genummerd en met Echtheids Certificaat 



Wij houden u graag op de hoogte middels onze Nieuwsbrief. Klik op deze link en laat u verassen met nieuwe producten en kijkjes achter de schermen.


Geen opmerkingen:

Kunstenaartje met een website.

 Vandaag heb ik drie werken ingebracht voor de selectie van KlimaatExpo '22 door Artworlds in samenwerking met Museum De Fundatie. Dat w...